Hallo! Willkommen zu Sempiternal Wanderer. Mein name ist Krishaun. :)

A Day in Augsburg

By 4:00 PM , , , ,

Today was a pretty fun day. I went to Augsburg with Daelin, Keegan, Simone, Savannah, Paula, Fabian, Shrauya, Elsa, and Tamara. We went after school ended, so we were able to catch the 3:03 train. It was a rush, though. On the way from die Schule to der Bahnhof, we missed our turn by bike, so everyone was slamming on their brakes and curving and attempting to turn around. By accident, Savannah rolled over my foot, but everything was fine - no broken bones, haha. :)





The train ride to Augsburg from Schwäbmunchen is about 20 minutes, so it did not take us long to arrive. We walked through the city until we reached the mall, where we stayed for quite a bit of time. I bought a McDonald's smoothie (addicted), and Elsa got a very good chocolate muffin. I normally do not eat chocolate foods unless it is a chocolate bar, but my gosh, it was delicious! After that, Elsa and I went to the bookstore and bought The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks. I love Nicholas Sparks' books; they are really amazing. My favorite is The Best of Me, but we'll see how much I enjoy this one. Elsa and I split the price of the book, so she'll read it first, and then I will read it next. Yay! #readersforthewin 

Once Elsa and I were done with that, we went back up to the E-Markt and met up with the rest of the group. Savannah, Elsa, and I broke off and went walking around. We looked inside of a shoe store, and Birkenstocks are so much cheaper here. I love it. We also went shopping for Savannah because she wanted to find sleeveless tops because it has been ridiculously hot here in Bavaria. I helped shop for her, and apparently, everyone thinks that I should be a personal shopper. Hmm....haha. She ended up buying a really gorgeous dress and sleeveless top, and she honestly looks great in them. 

Das ist Elsa.

From there, we went to meet up with everyone else, but ended up going to the wrong side of the mall and stopped to get another muffin for Savannah. We met up with everyone else after that. It was really funny at this time because apparently everyone was fascinated by my hair. Keegan, Elsa, and some others were questioning me and playing with my braids. It was very awkward. Hahah. I guess that's what happens when you're black. ;) 

After that, we all started to leave the mall. Simone, Paula, Savannah, and I all stopped to grab another smoothie, only this time from Frishe Bar. I got a smoothie with Strawberries, Bananas, and something else in it. It was very yummy, and I think that I can be trusted when saying that because I am the pickiest when it comes to smoothies. 


We then started to search for a place to eat abendessen at, but everyone was being extremely picky. At a break from looking, we talked Elsa into going home with Tamara so that she could rest. She has been sick, and because we are going to München tomorrow, we want her to be at her very best! The rest of us ended up going to some restaurant that I forgot the name of and ate outside. Savannah and I shared a pizza mit Salami und Pepperoni. Keegan and Daelin both got burgers. Simone got a Salat but ended up giving that to Fabian. Paula got pizza mit Fische und Paprika. Shrauya got pizza mit Salami. Simone, Keegan, Daelin, and I also bought a Bier (beer), which was pretty cool! Being able to order a freaking beer was awesome. Plus, they didn't even I.D. us, which would have been unfortunate for Daelin because he is still underage. Hahah. The beers are also pretty big. I actually really enjoyed it.

 

Das ist Paula (left), Keegan (left), Fabian (center), Daelin (left), and Simone, Shrauya, and Savannah are cut off.


From there, we just rode the train back to Schwäbmunchen, but I kept going until I reached Buchloe. Now, I am writing this, and getting ready to study for a bit before going to bed. 



 photo sig1_2.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments