Hallo! Willkommen zu Sempiternal Wanderer. Mein name ist Krishaun. :)

What I've Been Up To

By 1:04 PM


Holy crap. I have not been behind the screen to type a blog post in a very long time. With everything going on lately, I have hardly felt like writing anything. Well, that's not true; I have wanted to write; I just have little energy to do so. But I'm here now, and I have some things to tell you. 

Since the last time I wrote here, I have experienced quite a few things: traveling to Polen (p.s. that is the GERMAN spelling - I know that the English spelling is Poland)  for Herbstferien (fun!), visiting Oranienburg and Konzentrationslager (concentration camps), going to a carnival and seeing mini-horses (so schön!), and going to Potsdam after my Herbstferien meeting with YFU.

I went to Polen for five days with my host-family and close family friends (Gina + her parents). We stayed at the Sand Hotel, not too far from the Ostsee (East Sea). The hotel was amazing. Our rooms were seriously amazing. The room that Gina, Leoni, and I shared was two floors - two! The Ostsee was also really pretty, but that was pretty much it. That area of Polen was only okay. There was not much to do, but Gina, Leoni, and I shopped a lot, and everything is so much cheaper in Polen, so that was good for me but bad for my wallet. Oops. 

I am only sharing a handful of photos right now. I have so much more to share, but that'll have to wait until I am back in the US and can do a major upload haul. 




Diese war bei einem Konzentrationslager. Es sagt "Arbeit Macht Frei", daß bedeutet "Work makes free".


From right to left - my host-mom, Leoni, Tina (Gina's mom), me, and Gina

This was taken at the Festival of Lights in Berlin.


 photo sig1_2.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments